|Assignment(s):||Chief Medical Officer|
|Children:||Zho'Kaan (age 28), Zo'Kala (age 13)|
Because of her medical aptitude, she received the Sepek Academic Scholarship.
Federation Medical Academy Edit
Her first assignment brought her to the Akira-class ship. She served as one of the ship's doctors. A year later, she was awarded the Starfleet Surgeons' Decoration and was promoted to Lieutenant junior grade.
In 2367, she was tasked to confirm that Simon Tarses of the USS Enterprise-D was one-quarter Romulan for Norah Satie. She later regretted sending the results once she realized what they were used for.
Vulcan Medical CommandEdit
She worked for the Vulcan agency for the next five years, where she earned the Vulcan Scientific Legion of Honor.
USS Independence (NCC-77199)Edit
Once the war concluded, Zo'Kama was reassigned to this new assault cruiser.
She took and passed the Bridge Officer's Test.
USS Independence (NCC-67091)Edit
Captain Sintina Aurelia asked her to continue to serve as CMO aboard the new vessel.
Family and personal lifeEdit
- Zho’Kaan (age 28), son; currently serving on board the USS Mantis as Lieutenant Commander, Chief of Security.
- Zo'Kala (age 13), daughter.
- "I do have one question. Have they been weaned yet?"
- — to Susan Windslow after she asked Zo'Kama to babysit her 6- and 12-year-old sons.
- 2333: Born on Arkonia
- 2348: Ritually mated; her son, Zho'Kaan, was born
- 2349: Enrolled in the Federation Medical Academy
- 2357: Earned her doctorate
- 2359: Joined Starfleet
- 2363: Graduated Starfleet Academy, ritually mated; her daughter Zo'Kala is born
- 2364: Promoted to Lieutenant (JG)
- 2368: Promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to Vulcan Medical Command
- 2373: Promoted to Lieutenant Commander, assigned to the USS Merrimack
- 2375: Promoted to Commander, assigned to the USS Independence (NCC-97650)
- 2376: Assigned to USS Independence (NCC-67091) as CMO