Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|USS Baldwin episode|
|Original post date:||1998|
|Previous episode:||"The Find"|
|Next episode:||"The Return of Khan"|
- “I suppose you're not just here to bring me any good news.”
- “Unfortunately, no. Here's yesterday's casualty report. We had two plasma burns and a class-four concussion.”
- “I can think of worse.”
- -- Patrick Ingrum and Kay
- “Jenna, you've been offered the Ottawa.”
- “Your ears are not deceiving you, you've been offered a ship. In fact, we have been ordered to meet up with it.”
- “Why me?”
- “The answer seems obvious. A lot of good captains have been killed in this battle – with their first officers with them.”
- “Then do I have a choice?”
- “Actually, you do have a choice, but why would you say no.”
- “Has anyone else?”
- “Yes, but never in wartime.”
- -- Patrick Ingrum, Jenna Carson, and Reinette Hernandez, on a quick wartime promotion.
- This story follows immediately upon the previous story, The Find
- This story introduces the USS Edmund Fitzgerald and USS Ottawa and offers a explanation of just how Starfleet found about about the array the Defiant would later go after in DS9: "Behind the Lines"
Wartime Productions Full text of the story, on the author's website.