|Spouse(s):||Sileon Thall (ex)|
|Children:|| Ghikadi (son)|
|Relatives:|| Fe'ran (grandson)|
- Her name is pronounced "ooh-ALL-ah THALL".
Leaving Bolarus IXEdit
Sometime after Milami's birth in 2348, Commander Ualla Thall retired her Starfleet commission and left Bolarus IX with her husband Sileon, their children, and Sileon's followers and their families (the Bolian Isolationists) to form a new colony as Sileon and his followers were unhappy with the cultural contamination Bolian society was undergoing due to its closer ties with the Federation (see the Bolian Isolationist Movement).
The journey to an ideal planet took years.
By this time, Ualla and her husband had seven children in total.
But she was not happy. After a few hard years on New Bolarus, she and Sileon split, with Ualla, Milami, two of her male children and one of her other female children opting to return to the Federation. The other children stayed on New Bolarus with their father.
Once back in the Federation, Ualla Thall rejoined Starfleet. One mission she undertook upon a starship she served on (and Milami was a civilian on) stopped at Vulcan to treat an outbreak of Rigelian fever.
Children who returnedEdit
Two of Ualla's children, Jacell and Milami, went on to become Starfleet officers like her.
- Sileon Thall (ex-husband, on New Bolarus)
Ualla Thall has seven children:
- Ghikadi Thall (on New Bolarus)
- Fe'Mek Thall (on New Bolarus)
- Be'Lyn Thall (on Earth)
- Jacell Thall (a Starfleet lieutenant)
- Milami Thall (a Starfleet lieutenant)
- Huatana Thall (a Bolian fashion designer)
- Ikani Thall (on New Bolarus)
Ualla Thall has four known grandchildren:
- Fe'ran Thall (Fe'Mek's son, on New Bolarus)
- Tariel Thall (Milami's oldest son)
- Eleia Thall (Milami's youngest son and twin brother of Saquia)
- Saquia Thall (Milami's only daughter and twin sister of Eleia)
- Exact dates of Ualla's departure from Bolarus IX, arrival to and departure from New Bolarus, and return to the Federation are not known; however, it is known that the journey from the Federation to New Bolarus took years at warp speeds.