Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The al-Qazwini was constructed in 2374–75. The ship received its name from Zakariya' al-Qazwini (1203–1283), was a Persian physician, astronomer, and geographer. Al-Qazwini also wrote philosophical treaties in arab language, which now would be seen as science-fiction.
Its early mission was to counter a time-altering terrorist act planned by the Founders during the Dominion War. The top-secret ship was co-ordinated by Starfeet's Research Division of Time-altering Anomalies from its secret base in the Noah's Ark Deep Ice Urboplex in Antarctica on Earth. Its sometimes-illegal activities were sanctioned by Nyota Uhura of Starfleet Intelligence.
Officers and crewEdit
- Commanding officer: Captain Martia
- First officer: Commander Di Renjie
- Second officer, science officer: Lieutenant Commander Usoa Arrigorriagakoa Eukenaren
- Tactical officer: Lieutenant Commander Széki Gyárfás Bese
- Counselor, contact specialist: Rahuna T'Panna Silka Vak
- Conn officer: Lieutenant Galarrwuy Yunupingu
- Communications officer: Lieutenant Neringa Zvikaite
- Chief of security: Lieutenant M'yra
- Navigator, Head of Astrophysics: Ensign Kartlos Burjanadze
- Chief medical officer: Yggdrasil
- Head nurse: Kalia Parsala
- Chief engineer: The Husk
- Onboard programmer: The B'nai Programmer
- Transporter chief: Lieutenant junior grade Abajnes Qes Amrah
- Chef and bartender: Wa'hase'Raph
- Warrant officer:Lieutenant U K'inich Akul Pakal