Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Trailblazer was built as a replacement to the USS Pioneer that was destroyed while under construction at Utopia Planitia during the 2376 Vendoth attack. The intended role of the Trailblazer, the fastest starship ever built to sustain high warp velocities for extended periods, was to rendezvous with the USS Voyager as it journeyed home from the Delta Quadrant; however, when Voyager returned in late 2377, the Trailblazer was still under construction. Construction was finished shortly after Voyager's return, but it remained in drydock since it was no longer needed.
Commander Melanie Leeson, executive officer of the USS Providence, was promoted to the rank of Captain and given command of the USS Trailblazer in early 2378 to investigate surprise attacks perpetrated against Federation, Klingon, and Romulan targets intended to create suspicion and turn the three governments against one another.
- Captain Melanie Leeson
- 2378 -
- Commander Edwards was promoted and given a command of his own after Trailblazer completed its first mission.
- Executive officer (XO)
- Commander Shrev
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
- Lieutenant Commander Michael Keegan
- Chief Engineer
- Lieutenant Commander Carmen Petroni
- Chief of security/Tactical officer
- Lieutenant Commander Victor Jacobs
- Chief science officer
- Lieutenant Commander Nora Jaeger
- Lieutenant Ezred Eedo
- Chief Operations Officer (OPS)
- Lieutenant Heron Jax