Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The USS Ticonderoga (NCC-77246) was a Federation dreadnought of the Galaxy III-class under the commander of Captain Markev Riganoff. As of 2381, the Ticonderoga was deployed under the auspices of the Starfleet Third Fleet. (Star Trek: Pioneer; Adventures of the USS Ticonderoga)
Like all Starfleet vessels, the USS Ticonderoga primary mission was one of exploration, but with the outbreak of the Coalition War in 2381, her duties have been mainly on the front line of the war effort.
- 2381: The crew of the USS Ticonderoga witnessed the fall of Zëthoun, while assisting some Zëthounians with the evacuation of the planet. They are also able to obtain some sensor scans of the Mass Driver vessels being employed by the Coalition to bombard planets before ground invasion. ("From The Front Lines")
- 2382: The USS Ticonderoga broke through the So'jan blockade of Turcia to deliver supplies to the besieged planet. ("From The Front Lines: Blockade of Turcia")
- Late 2382: The Ticonderoga participated in the Battle of Minark. ("Torment and Woe")
- The Ticonderoga escorts the Romulan delegates back to Romulus, and Captain Riganoff gets tour of the Romulan Senate chambers. ("Night Club")
- Commanding Officer: Captain Markev Riganoff
- Executive Officer: Commander B'verk
- Tactical Officer: Lieutenant Curtis Hogan
- Chief of Engineering: Lieutenant Commander Keltor
- Operations Officer: Lieutenant Harry Burton
- Chief Medical Officer: Commander Lauren Barrett
- CONN Officer: Ensign Ava Ludwig