|Status:||Destroyed (Battle of Wolf 359)|
- The Saratoga was described as a Ticonderoga-class fast patrol vessel in one fan source. (Kennedy Shipyards: Starfleet Vessel Miranda Class Starship USS Reliant NCC-1864: General Blueprints and Specifications) A 2006 revision of Jackill's Starfleet Reference Manual: Ships of the Fleet, vol. 1 designated it as the lead ship and prototype for the Saratoga-class of strategic frigates.
In 2364, Saratoga rescued survivors of the destruction of USS Artemis. It was aboard Saratoga where Daniel Radke first met Jason Athelstan, a crew member who he later had a relationship with. (Star Trek: The Prospect Chronicles: "Lady Lazarus"; Star Trek: The Cantabrian Expeditions: "Isolation", "An Innocent Time")
In 2367, Saratoga was part of a fleet of 40 starships massed at Wolf 359 in defense of Sector 001 during an incursion by a Borg cube. Saratoga was severely crippled by the Borg at the Battle of Wolf 359. Benjamin Sisko and his son survived as they ejected in lifepods, but many Starfleet officers and civilians did not. Saratoga was destroyed by a warp core breach. (DS9: "Emissary")
During the battle, the Saratoga reported the USS Melbourne was down. The USS Prospect's sensors detected several escape pods and survivors from the Saratoga during the rescue effort at Wolf 359, while the USS Worsaae recovered the lifepod Benjamin and Jake Sisko were in, with Jason Athelstan and Scott Fack assisting them once aboard. (Star Trek: The Prospect Chronicles: "The Burnt Child")
Saratoga Officers, Crew and CiviliansEdit
- It is not specified what her rank and position was.
During the Battle of Wolf 359 in 2367, the following officers served aboard the Saratoga:
- Captain Storil - commanding officer
- Lieutenant Commander Benjamin Sisko - first officer
- Lieutenant Hranok - tactical officer
- Ensign Tamamota - flight controller
- Ensign Delaney - operations manager
Aydin G. was a part of the crew of the Saratoga. (Dragon Ball Z vs. Star Trek: The Beginning of Infinity)
- The Saratoga complement, apart from the Siskos and Jennifer Sisko's friend Doran, had no canonical names.
|USS Adamson - USS Adventurer - USS Alberta - USS Andover - USS Argus - USS Baldwin - USS Blue Sun - USS Brattain - USS Brisbane - USS Carnarvon - USS Carver - USS Cerberus - USS Challenger - USS Columbia - USS Copernicus - USS Coral Sea - USS Cordelia - USS Cotswold - USS Dalriada - USS Fortune - USS Invincible - USS Iscander - USS Ka'thela - USS Kaman - USS Lantree - USS Liberty - USS Majestic - USS Miranda - USS Mondial - USS Nautilus - USS Oracle - USS Pahang - SS Peloponnesus - USS Prospero - USS Rebellious - USS Reliant - USS Remington - USS Saratoga (I) - USS Saratoga (II) - USS Saratoga (III) - USS Serapis - USS Sinclair - USS Sitak - USS Thermopylae - USS Tian An Men - USS Vigilant - USS Vincennes - USS Winter - USS Worsaae - USS Yavapai|
|Longewala - Nautilus - Nu Chalcedonis - Saratoga|
|French - Nautilus - Saratoga|