Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rommel was built as part of Starfleet's preparations for war following the discovery of the Dominion. Assigned to Captain Raheesh Nazar, it was initially a part of the Seventh Fleet's 61st Tactical Wing. During the Battle of Tyra, Vice Admiral Richard Monroe ordered a retreat and only the 61st and 90th Tactical Wings survived. They were combined into the new 96th Tactical Wing and assigned to the Second Fleet. The Rommel and her wing fought with distinction at the Kotanka Line and later took part in Operation Return.
- Captain Ra’id “Raheesh” Nazar (رائد نزار): Commanding Officer.
- Lieutenant Commander Sergei Tetrov (Сергей Петрова): First Officer.
- Lieutenant Commander Morrib Lorr: Chief Engineer/Operations Manager.
- Major Rek'lov Shur: Tactical Officer/Marine Detachment Officer.
- Lieutenant Carmen Aquila: Pilot.
- Doctor Tupak: Chief Medical Officer.
- In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.- Erwin Rommel, 1937.
- The ship was named for legendary German general Erwin Rommel. The registry is a homage to the year Rommel was born.
|Federation, Starfleet||Alexander • Avenger (I) • Avenger (II) • Columbia • Dauntless • Defender • Defiant (I) • Dropzone • Fearless • First Strike • Gallant • Herakles • Horwitz • Imperial • Indomitable • Kingston • Maelstrom • Merrimac • Monitor • Moscow • Nemesis • Nimitz • Relentless • Rommel-A • Sinclair • São Paulo/Defiant (II) • Spectre • Stormbringer • Svelor • Ticonderoga • Ulysses S. Grant • Valiant (I) • Valiant (II) • Victorious • Victory • Vindicator • Vorel Kepesk • Vulture • Washington|