Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The second Ericsson-class ship launched it was under the command of Captain Robert P. Stuart following the demise of the first starship Providence in 2376. Under Captain Stuart's command, the Providence mapped two sectors and was instrumental in five first contacts with alien species. In addition, the small scout vessel led Task Force 82 to help defend Earth against the invading Vendoth of the Kalium Galaxy.
The Ericsson-class Providence was the second Starfleet vessel to incorporate an experimental holographic cloaking device. The holocloak, as it has come to be known, is used primarily to hide the ship when observing lesser developed civilizations, but also as a means of defense against an aggressive or superior adversary. The holocloak allows the ship to disguise itself as a passing comet or asteroid, or as another ship (e.g. Romulan, Klingon, larger Federation vessel).
- Executive officer (XO)
- Lieutenant Commander Jada Lightfoot
- Lieutenant Commander James Goodman
- Chief Engineer and Operations officer
- Lieutenant Mary Goodman
- Chief of Security/Tactical Officer
- Lieutenant Yoshi Nakamara
- Chief Medical Officer
- Lieutenant Commander Neil Hogan
- Chief Science Officer
- Lieutenant Commander T'Les
- Chief Flight Control Officer
- Lieutenant JG Eric Kelly
- Senior Non-commissioned officer
- Master Chief Petty Officer John McKinney