Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
USS Potemkin (NCC-1657) was a Constitution-class heavy cruiser active in the second half of the 23rd century, commissioned ca. 2250. (Star Trek novel: Collision Course) She was later converted to a training ship (2251-52. Ships of the Star Fleet, vol. 1 [revised])
- In Star Trek: Avenger continuity, Potemkin was commissioned in November, 2251. (Avengerpedia, 2011 revision)
In 2273, Potemkin received a refit. (Ship Recognition Manual, Volume 4: Starships of the Original Series Era)
- The registry of this Potemkin was NCC-1711.
Potemkin conducted a scientific survey near Klingon space in 2293, around the time of the Khitomer Accords. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country) In November of that year, the ship was sent to Ardalas, in Sector 403, to contact opposition leaders to a recent military coup. (Star Trek: Avenger)
A year later, Potemkin was decommissioned. (Ship Recognition Manual, Volume 4: Starships of the Original Series Era)
Notable personnel who served aboard PotemkinEdit
- Preston Wilcox - Commanding officer (Starship Farragut)
- John T. Carter - Executive officer, 22XX-2266 (Starship Farragut)
- Robert Tacket - Science officer, 2261-2266 (Starship Farragut)
- Wayne Galway - Engineer, 2261-2266 (Starship Farragut)