As of 2265, she was traveling in convoy with USS Darwin and USS Nagoya and other ships. When the fleet received a distress signal from the USS Prospero, the Mumbai was diverted to the MS2061-1957 system to rescue them.
Known officers and crewEdit
(As of 2265)
- Most of these characters have not actually been named in the strip, only in the cast page.
- Ens Bandaranaike
- Lt (j.g.) Mustardseed
- Ens Devjinder Null
- Lt (j.g.) Sarabhai
- Lt Farid Singh (second engineer)
- Lt Bel Venustra
- Lt (j.g.) Zhou Kaping (third engineer)
- Lt (j.g.) ThorshkukJini zh’Thresh, known as Jini
- Chief Sumita 9
- Yeoman Mrrmr
- Leading Engineer John bet-Orlek
- Engineer Anastasia Cheung
- Engineer Hamlet
- Engineer Tadahiro Honda, known as Hiro
- Technician Swooth
- Engineer Rutherford Trefusis, known as Root
- Engineer Magda Vinokurov, known as Vino
- Steward Wheel
Like other 23rd century ships, the Mumbai has its distinctive assignment patch. The symbol in the middle varies according to division.
- In the webcomic TOSS