Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing"
- — Edmund Burke
Command crew Edit
- Commanding Officer: Captain Sintina Aurelia (Human Latino female)
- Executive Officer: Commander Ethan Windslow (Human Euro-American male)
- Chief Medical Officer: Commander Zo'Kama Do'matar (Arkonian female)
- Chief Security/Tactical Officer: Lieutenant Commander Karim bin Nadal (Human Persian male)
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Jinal ("Vulcan" male)
- Operations Manager:
- Chief Science Officer: Lieutenant Junior Grade Tang Zian (Human Asian male)
- Counselor: Lieutenant Junior Grade Kimula sh'Somachanar (Andorian shen)
- Flight Control: Honorary Ensign D'nas (Tamarian male)
Mission history Edit
In December of 2375, she was ordered to capture a rogue Cardassian Galor-class vessel. The Indy found the vessel, but was out maneuvered by the Gul commanding the Galor. (Star Trek: Independence: "Dark Horses")
Shortly after, the Indy participated in a covert attack in Ulirian space, along with the Agamemnon, Aegis, and Sutherland against the insurgents. The Ulirian's detected the Starfleet presence and attacked. The task force, however, was able to achieve their goal and return to Federation space. (Star Eagle Adventures: "The Times They Are A-Changin’")
That same month, the vessel served as an escort for a scientific and mining operation. (Star Trek: Independence: "The Toltec")
Later that month, the ship was ordered to Cestus III to deploy orbital defenses. After they were done, the Indy traveled to New Sydney, then to Sauria and helped prevent the assassination of Norah Satie. (Star Trek: Independence: "Way of the Gun")
In her time in service, the USS Independence was in, at least, 6 combat engagements.