Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
hospital ships. Hope was one of many varieties of hospital ships rushed into service during the Four Years War. (Kitbashed Starships: USS Hope NCC-H235)USS Hope (NCC-H235) was the lead ship of the Hope-class
- It was not revealed how many of the Hope class were built.
Hope was comprised of modular sections to minimize construction time:
- primary hull - Federation-class dreadnought
- secondary hull - Mark IV personnel carrier usually attached to Ptolemy-class transport/tugs
- warp nacelles - three total, typical of the 2250s and 60s, mounted dorsally and at port and starboard on the secondary hull
- The nacelles appeared to be PB-32 or similar.
The personnel carrier was converted to house wards and surgeries.