hospital ships. Hope was one of many varieties of hospital ships rushed into service during the Four Years War. (Kitbashed Starships: USS Hope NCC-H235)USS Hope (NCC-H235) was the lead ship of the Hope-class
- It was not revealed how many of the Hope class were built.
Hope was comprised of modular sections to minimize construction time:
- primary hull - Federation-class dreadnought
- secondary hull - Mark IV personnel carrier usually attached to Ptolemy-class transport/tugs
- warp nacelles - three total, typical of the 2250s and 60s, mounted dorsally and at port and starboard on the secondary hull
- The nacelles appeared to be PB-32 or similar.
The personnel carrier was converted to house wards and surgeries.