Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2375, the war ended and the Gemini was reassigned to her exploration missions.
Under the request of the Admiral, she was spared decommission and is used by the academy as a training vessel.
Toward the end of 2379, while the USS Enterprise-E was undergoing repairs after the battle with Shinzon, the Gemini launched on a training mission with the Admiral and his top class. The mission was to escort colony ships working on a new colony on the edge of the Alpha Quadrant.
Once work on the colony had begun a previously unknown spacial rift opened, pulling in the entire fleet, sending all the ships to the Zeta Expanse, forcing the Gemini back into service.
- Length: 120.25 Meters
- Beam: 55.73 Meters
- Decks: 11
- Crew Compliment: 80
- Maximum sustainable velocity: Warp 9.6
- Absolute maximum velocity: Warp 9.71 for 20 minutes
- Maximum exploration endurance: Warp 5 for 3.3 years
- Recommended yard overhaul: 25 years
- Standard 6-person transporters: 1
- Emergency 22-person transporters: 2
- Cargo transporters: 2
- Shield output: 9.3 x 10~5 kw
- Directed energy weapons: 2 Type X phaser arrays
- Maximum phaser power output: 5.1 megawatts
- Maximum phaser range: 275,000 kilometers
- 2 Mk 95 quantum/photon torpedo launchers - 1 fore, 1 aft
- Torpedo explosive yield: 47.4 isotonnes
- Torpedo spread: 2 per launcher
- Maximum torpedo range: 4.05 million kilometers
- Torpedo load status: 30 Type II quantum torpedo warheads
- Type 9 Shuttlecraft: Leonardo (NCC-1795-B/01)
- 15 Shuttlepod: De silva (NCC-1795-B/02), Bradley (NCC-1795-B/03)
- Workbees: 2(unnamed)
- Commanding Officer: Captain James Ferrier
- First Officer: Lieutenant commander Radon Bahat
- Operations Officer: Ensign Zev
- Chief of Security: Ensign Leanne Henry
- Chief of Science: Ensign T'vahn
- Helm Officer: Ensign Thomas Felyar
- Chief of Engineering: Lieutenant Harley Taylor
- Engineering Officer: Ensign Tol Vonlar
- Rear Admiral Oliver White