Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Star Trek: The Cantabrian ExpeditionsEdit
- Antonio Fernandes (Operations Manager and Second Officer, 2372 - 2373)
- Joshua Fuller (Transporter Chief, 2369 - 2373)
- Leslie Hernandez (Counselor, 2369 - KIA 2372)
- HOLIE (Holographic On-Line Interactive Encyclopedia) (Bridge crew, 2372)
- T'Piam (Science Officer, 2373 - 2373)
- Milami Thall (Second Engineer, 2372 - 2373)
- Threk (Chief Linguistics Officer, 2369 - KIA 2372)
- Greg Willard (Bridge Science Officer, 2369 - 2373)
- Wormald (Science Officer, 2369 - 2373)
- Noah Wrightson (Commanding Officer, 2369 - 2373)
Early voyages crewmembersEdit
- See the Thekla Lawless article.
- See the Jack Annand article.
2330 - 2341
|Assignment(s):||Commanding Officer - Temporary|
Acting Captain Miriana Kahu was the third, albeit temporary, commanding officer of the USS Cantabrian (NCC-24705) in 2341 after the disappearance of Captain Jack Annand in the same year. She was a Māori New Zealander. (Star Trek: The Cantabrian Expeditions)
- We assume Miriana Kahu was Jack Annand's first officer and stepped in as commanding officer until a replacement could be found. It's not known if she remained on as first officer or accepted a command of her own after her stint as the Cantabrian's acting captain.'
|Stationed:||USS Cantabrian (NCC-24705)|
Captain Josiah Mwangi was the fifth commanding officer of the USS Cantabrian (NCC-24705) from 2347 until 2361. He was credited with making first contact with the Wthaure. (Star Trek: The Cantabrian Expeditions: "The Stars Fill The Sky, So In Love With You Am I")
Other crew members - early voyagesEdit
- See the Marjal Jonar article.