The Avenger was launched on Stardate 51066.03 at the Cestus Shipyards. One of her first missions was to aid in the retrieval of the USS Prometheus. It would serve in the Dominion War, and after do subsequent escort duties.
In 2380, it was assigned to Deep Space 10, and served in the Delta Quadrant until 2388. With the announcement of Captain Colton's retirement, the ship was placed into refit at Cestus Shipyards. Rear Admiral Deragon Lucifel was given command in 2389, and the ship was based out of Starbase 140. (Star Trek: Generation Fleet)
The Avenger was refitted 3 times in her career. Most recently in late 2388, she was given a total structure overhaul in hopes to surpass her 20 years of hull life.
- 4 x Class II rapid fire phaser pulse cannon
- 1 x Type X phaser bank, total output 70,000 Tera Watts
- 3 x Pulse fire quantum torpedo tube
- 1 x Probe/photon launcher equivalent to standard photon torpedo tube with 120 rounds
- Auto modulated shield system, total capacity 2,376,000 Tera Joules
- Heavy Duranium/Tritanium Double hull plus 20 cm Ablative armor.
- High level Structural Integrity Field
- Normal Cruise : 6
- Maximum Cruise : 8.7
- Maximum Rated : 9.875 for 12 hours.
Expected Hull LifeEdit
- 40 Years
- 10 Years (Major Overhaul)
(Source:Daystrom Institute Technical Library)
Bridge CrewEditCommanding officer - Deragon Lucifel (2389- )
First Officer - David Quinn (2389- )
Security chief - Rey Drek (2389)
Operations Officer/Helmsman - Heidi Duvall (2389)
Tactical Officer - Cai Nyung (2389)
Chief Engineer - Jon Reul (2389)
|Federation, Starfleet||Alexander • Avenger (I) • Avenger (II) • Columbia • Dauntless • Defender • Defiant (I) • Dropzone • Fearless • First Strike • Gallant • Herakles • Horwitz • Imperial • Indomitable • Kingston • Maelstrom • Merrimac • Monitor • Moscow • Nemesis • Nimitz • Relentless • Rommel-A • Sinclair • São Paulo/Defiant (II) • Spectre • Stormbringer • Svelor • Ticonderoga • Ulysses S. Grant • Valiant (I) • Valiant (II) • Victorious • Victory • Vindicator • Vorel Kepesk • Vulture • Washington|