Named after the Greek Goddess of Hunting the Artemis was commissioned on Stardate 63605.07 under the command of Captain Bruce Dashuria. She was the replacement ship for the Akira-class USS Artemis. Her mission was to explore the unknown regions of the Beta Quadrant. (Star Trek: Artemis)
- "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
- — Mark Twain
Senior OfficersEditLt. Commander Joran Tenar - Commanding Officer
Lt. Commander Sayuri - Executive Officer
Lieutenant (JG) Anarchy - Chief Tactical Officer
Lieutenant (JG) B'Lew - Chief medical officer
Lieutenant (JG) Nina Prater - Chief Operations Officer
Lieutenant (JG) Kono - Chief Engineer
Ensign Trish Wilder - Flight Control Officer
Ensign Ahnjoll Kanir - Tactical Officer
Ensign Eduardo Amos - Science Officer
Ensign Kun Li - Operations Officer
Ensign Demitri Rand - Medical Officer
Master Chief BJ OHare - Command Master Chief
CadetZim Rixx - Cadet
Marine DetachmentEditMajor Jehydrek - Marine Commanding Officer
2nd Lieutenant Scott Hex - Marine
Officers killed in battleEditCaptain Bruce Dashuria - Commanding Officer; died in battle against the Kreon in the Second Life Reboot first episode
History of the USS ArtemisEdit
- USS Artemis (SP-593) - former yacht acquired by the United States Navy on July 4, 1917 and turned into a Patrol Craft used during Earth's First World War. She was decommissioned May 5, 1919.
- USS Artemis (ID-2187) - former German passenger liner, she was acquired by the United States Army as a Troop Transport in April 1917. She was decommissioned October 18, 1919.
- USS Artemis (AKA-21) - Artemis-class Attack Cargo Ship was commissioned August 28, 1944 and used in Earth's Second World War. She was decommissioned January 10, 1947.
- SS Artemis - Federation Colony Ship, launched in 2274. She suffered a major failure in it's navigation systems, sending it off course, ultimately settling around Tau Cygna V.
- USS Artemis (NCC-173) - Archer-class scout starship in service in the early 23rd century. She was the first Artemis to be commissioned by Starfleet.
- USS Artemis (NCC-26286) - Miranda-class starship in service in the late 23rd century.
- USS Artemis (NCC-1992) - Constellation-class starship, destroyed in 2364.
- USS Artemis (NCC-71428) - Akira-class starship, commissioned in early 2383 under the command of Commander David J. Hawk. She was destroyed in battle on Stardate 63271.6 in early 2386.
|Federation, Starfleet||Alexander • Avenger (I) • Avenger (II) • Columbia • Dauntless • Defender • Defiant (I) • Dropzone • Fearless • First Strike • Gallant • Herakles • Horwitz • Imperial • Indomitable • Kingston • Maelstrom • Merrimac • Monitor • Moscow • Nemesis • Nimitz • Relentless • Rommel-A • Sinclair • São Paulo/Defiant (II) • Spectre • Stormbringer • Svelor • Ticonderoga • Ulysses S. Grant • Valiant (I) • Valiant (II) • Victorious • Victory • Vindicator • Vorel Kepesk • Vulture • Washington|