Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The ship's dedication plaque motto was a quote from Plutarch: "The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be lighted."|
The UFS Arcadia was a Quantum-class Federation starship, registry NCC-A1 (originally Intrepid-class, experimental registry NX-A1), named for the region in Earth's Peloponnesus (Greece). Launched in 2378 as a testbed for quantum slipstream drive, she was the first to sport the new "U.F.S." prefix (United Federation Starship), reflecting the UFP's united interests. In 2380 the ship was extensively redesigned as the prototype of the Quantum-class fleet. (Star Trek: Arcadia)
- UFS Arrowhead - (1) Delta-class runabout (based on Delta Flyer Mark II]
- UFS Synergy - (1) Synergy-class runabout (prototype)
- 8 › Sphinx-class work bees
Chief staff officersEdit
- Admiral Stephen April • commanding officer
- Captain Jordan Rampart • executive officer
- Commander Tabatha Brisk • chief medical officer
- Lieutenant Commander Mala Hendriksson • chief flight controller
- Lieutenant Stasia Nyerko • chief of security