Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Treaty of Krant was a treaty that resolved a centuries-old dispute between the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire. The dispute was caused by the failure of the Klingon Empire to deliver a QeylIS BetleH-class battleship back in the late 23rd century.
A team of mediators hired by a Hydran duke, Kayachey, Governor-General of Krant, was instrumental in resolving the dispute at the Hilbert Hotel (hotel), leading to the Treaty. (Star Trek: False Vacuum: "Wagon Train to the Stars")
- The present Treaty annuls the contract signed by between the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire in 2285 for delivery of a QeylIS BetleH-class battleship devoid of tactical systems
- The Klingon Empire shall deliver to the Romulan Star Empire three (3) Khin'Vagh-class starships without tactical systems within four (4) standard years of ratifying the present Treaty
- The Klingon Empire shall deliver blueprints of the Khin’Vagh class for the purposes of maintenance
- The Romulan engineers still alive in Klingon territory that were involved in the design of the Khin’Vagh class shall be handed over to Romulan authorities
- The Klingon Empire shall deliver all the spare parts required for the maintenance of the three Khin’Vagh-class units upon delivery of the starships themselves
- In the event the Klingon Empire fails to deliver the three units after four standard years have passed, any undelivered ship shall be replaced by a Vor'cha-class ship