The Treaty of Krant was a treaty that resolved a centuries-old dispute between the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire. The dispute was caused by the failure of the Klingon Empire to deliver a QeylIS BetleH-class battleship back in the late 23rd century.
A team of mediators hired by a Hydran duke, Kayachey, Governor-General of Krant, was instrumental in resolving the dispute at the Hilbert Hotel (hotel), leading to the Treaty. (Star Trek: False Vacuum: "Wagon Train to the Stars")
- The present Treaty annuls the contract signed by between the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire in 2285 for delivery of a QeylIS BetleH-class battleship devoid of tactical systems
- The Klingon Empire shall deliver to the Romulan Star Empire three (3) Khin'Vagh-class starships without tactical systems within four (4) standard years of ratifying the present Treaty
- The Klingon Empire shall deliver blueprints of the Khin’Vagh class for the purposes of maintenance
- The Romulan engineers still alive in Klingon territory that were involved in the design of the Khin’Vagh class shall be handed over to Romulan authorities
- The Klingon Empire shall deliver all the spare parts required for the maintenance of the three Khin’Vagh-class units upon delivery of the starships themselves
- In the event the Klingon Empire fails to deliver the three units after four standard years have passed, any undelivered ship shall be replaced by a Vor'cha-class ship