Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Star Trek: Valkyrie episode|
|"Touch of the Prophets, Part 2"|
|Airdate:||25 April 2013|
|Running time:||27 mins|
|Previous episode:||"Touch of the Prophets"|
|Next episode:||"The Nebula"|
"Touch of the Prophets, Part 2" is the first episode of the second season of the Star Trek: Valkyrie audio series.
- Jerry Stanford as Captain Edward J. Stanfield
- Michael Liebmann as Commander Andrew Miller
- Toby Curfman as Lt. Commander Shrun
- Michael Stütelberg as Lt. Commander Paul Elberg
- Dean Rogers as Lt. Michael Swanson
- Jacob Stanford as Lt. Travis Reed
- Spring Stanford as Lt. JG Gina Bellamy
- Alexis Waters as Dr. Anne Ravenwood
- John Kwan Yuen as Lt. Stephen Fox
- Andrea Columber as the Ship's Computer Voice and Series Announcer
- Paul Lavelle (Star Trek: Lost Frontier) as General Duran
- Ron Boyd (Star Trek: Phase II) as Gul Maveer
- Allyrton Lewis as First Minister Reena
- Brandon Stacy (Star Trek: Phase II) as Minister Phlox
- Tina Anderson as Ensign Hall
- Randall Landers (Project Potemkin) as the Medical Minister
- Charles Miller (Star Trek: Phase II) as the Military Minister
- Tim Carr (Project Potemkin) as Colonel Kitch
- E.A. Buel as Administrator Reneaux
- Renda Carr (Project Potemkin / Star Trek: Lexington) as the Science Minister
- Mike Slagenweit-Coffman as Minister Kevo
- Jim Bray (Starship Ajax) as the Intelligence Minister
- Marc Friedman as Minister Xeron
- Nick Cook (Star Trek: Intrepid) as Operative Crane
- Ellen Columber as Admiral Helen Dartt
- Dallas Teague-Snider (Star Trek: Lexington) as the Kai
- This is the first episode to feature a new main theme composed by Jesse Richardson.
- "That only works for a period of time, and then nothing will hold back the voices of the oppressed, Doctor."
- — Dr. Ravenwood
- "We should tell them to leave. The Cardassians have helped us for many years and assist with our defense. They’re trying to warn us about these people. Why are we not listening to them?"
- — Minister Phlox