Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Star Trek: Pioneer (STP) episode|
|"Torment and Woe"|
|Prod. code:||STP 5.50|
|Original post date:||6/30/0009|
|Previous episode:||"For Better or Worse"|
|Next episode:||"The Ruins"|
Massacre at Minark.
- Ar'kon declares himself king.
- Kelsoe and Sarah Tellening are reunited.
- Da'note begins Tealuian invasion.
- Xojo Manjala and Peter Bradford escape.
- Minark is attacked by the CWS Revenge and the 3rd Command Group, under the command of Tyson Calok.
- The Battle of Minark.
- "Fellow members of the So'jan Senate! The time we have dreamed for is at hand; The mighty Federation will fall... before us."
- — Ar'kon's speech to the Senate of the So'jan people after he declares himself King.
- "Tyson Calok has betrayed us all!"
- — Xojo Manjala, upon hearing of Calok's attack on Minark.
- "So... there are still things out there that even you are afraid of?"
- "To not be afraid would be foolish. And I am anything but foolish."
- — L'mar and Calok discuss the unknown.
- "Calok has been my fateful advisor."
- "He was anything but fateful, my liege."
- — Ar'kon and Isen'ko, when the admiral tells Ar'kon about Calok's agenda.
- "His mind is dark and... and powerful."
- — Xojo speaking about Tyson Calok.
- "When you speak to me, you will address me as King!"
- — Ar'kon, when Admiral Isen'ko doesn't address him with that title.
- "Captain Burt, could you give us a minute?"
- "No problem, ma’am."
- "I’ll be outside, if you need me."
- — Burt leaving the room in the awkward moment when Tellening and Kelsoe meet again.
- "Yes..., It has been a long time."
- "I’ll say one thing for us... we always had a lot a passion."
- "Had?! I think it's safe to say that we still do!"
- — Captain Sarah Tellening and Kelsoe on their relationship.
- "See you on the other side."
- — Kelsoe, speaking to Burt, referring to the fleet's warp to Minark.
- — Calok, speaking to Kelsoe.