|Theodore Oliver Waterson|
|Rear Admiral Waterson in Micro Hero form.|
|Hair:||Salt and pepper|
|Assignment(s):||Chief of Engineering and Support Operations|
Early life before StarfleetEdit
- 2217: Ted is born on Earth in San Francisco, California.
- 2233: Ted enters Starfleet Academy
- 2237: Ted graduates Starfleet Academy. He is promoted to Ensign. His first assignment is the USS Saladin as an Engineer.
- 2240: Ted is promoted to Lieutenant junior grade and assigned to the USS Lexington as an Engineer.
- 2243: Ted is promoted to full Lieutenant and assigned to the USS Yorktown as the Assistant Chief Engineer.
- 2245: Ted is promoted to Lieutenant Commander and is made Chief Engineer.
- 2248: Ted is promoted to full Commander and assigned to the USS Robert F. Kennedy as First Officer.
- 2253: Ted is promoted to Captain and Captain of Engineering of the USS Federation.
- 2258: Ted is promoted to Fleet Captain and is made First Officer at Starbase 17.
- 2262: Ted is promoted to Commodore and is made Commanding Officer of Starbase 25.
- 2270: Ted is promoted to Rear Admiral and is assigned to Starfleet Headquarters as Chief of Engineering and Support Operations.
|Cadet||2233-2237||attended Starfleet Academy.|
|Ensign||2237- 2240||assigned as Ensign on the USS Saladin as an Engineer.|
|Lieutenant junior grade|
|2240-2243||assigned as a Engineer on the USS Lexington.|
|Lieutenant||2243-2245||assigned as the Assistant Chief engineer on the USS Yorktown.|
|Lieutenant commander||2245-2248||Chief engineer on the USS Yorktown.|
|Commander||2248-2253||Executive Officer on the USS Robert F. Kennedy.|
|Captain||2253-2258||Captain of Engineering on the USS Federation.|
|Fleet captain||2258-2263||Executive Officer on Starbase 17.|
|Commodore||2263-2270||Commanding officer of Starbase 25.|
|Rear admiral||2270-||Chief of Engineering and Support Operations on Starfleet Headquarters.|