|"The Tilonian System"|
|Original post date:||2007-08-22|
|Previous episode:||"Fantastic Method"|
|Next episode:||"Forbidden Crossing, Part I"|
- "I completely understand, Admiral. Just the other day I was saying to GoyCho that space is the final frontier, and that these were the voyages of the starship-- Well, I don't want to bore you with all the details."
- — Armond
- As a rewrite, this episode maintained up-to-date formatting consistent with season 4.
- The episode was carefully worked around the original episode's text in order to retain episodic continuity. Text from the episode "Experimentalism" in which that episode also re-visits the original "The Tiloniam System" episode is also incorporated into the re-write version.
- The episode was the only episode in the 4th season to take place 10 years prior to any other episode in the season.
- This episode was previously entitled "The Tiloniam System: Remixed". And previously before that, it was going to be categorized into a separate series of episodes entitled "Star Trek: Phoenix-X Remixed" - where episodes would be re-writes of Star Trek: Phoenix-X episodes.
- The title, "The Tilonian System" refers to a twice-occurring joke within the episode where characters continually confuse the Tiloniam system with the Tilonian system. The Phoenix never actually visits the Tilonian system, but was originally supposed to.