|Star Trek: Lambda Paz episode|
|"The Tides of War, Part II"|
|Episode no.||S2, E01|
|Original post date:||March 1, 2010|
|Previous episode:||"The Tides of War, Part 1"|
|Next episode:||"Faces in the Crowd"|
Captain Limis is marooned on 31st century Bajor without a means of getting back to her own time period. In the present day, Jem'Hadar and Cardassian troops have commandeered the USS Lambda Paz hoping to learn the ship's technological secrets.
- "You mean you got rid of all the books?"
- "Our most important writings that survived the last seven centuries are still in book form."
- -- Limis and Grabowski while approaching Bajor's oldest library.
- "Might I suggest a group of the lowest ranking crewmembers to lend a hand. We don’t want a repeat of the Defiant fiasco."
- -- Yelgrun alluding to the events of DS9: "One Little Ship".
- "The Typhon Pact?"
- "You don’t want to read that."
- -- Limis and Grabowski, while sorting through the library.
- "An eye for an eye, eh? That’s one of Earth’s oldest legal precedents, and it has been a justification for unending cycles of violence that spanned generations. But we haven’t taken it to those kinds of extremes in centuries. Where does that brand of justice end, Hadar?!"
- — Ronnie Kozar while being interrogated by Gul Hadar
- "I read about a little trick by a twenty-second century engineer. I’m routing audio transmissions through the EPS conduits. I’m also trying to rig up a tricorder to send printout messages to the personal desk monitors."
- "Well, our captors will be kicking themselves for not turning off the library computers."
- -- Erhlich Tarlazzi and Chaz Logan planning an escape.
- "It’s a standard Cardassian counter-insurgency program. And by 'standard', I mean total pain in the ass. I was able to force the door open and a forcefield went up."
- — Tarlazzi pointing out an obstacle to escaping from confinement.
- Shinar sh'Aqba • Sara Carson • Jonas Grabowski • Gul Enic Hadar • Jamat'hiron • Ronnie Kozar • Limis Vircona • Charles H. Logan • Aurellan Markalis • Mandel Morrison • Glinn Perrek • Retan'ikron • Ruaf'izod • Rebecca Sullivan • Erhlich Tarlazzi • Tor Vot • Yelgrun
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Cardassian Galor-class warship • USS Constantinople • Jem'Hadar fighter • USS Lambda Paz • Sindareen battle cruiser
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Related Deep Space 9 episodesEdit
- "Civil Defense": A counter-insurgency program similar to the one in this episode is used to keep the crew confined.
- "One Little Ship": Yelgrun refers to the Jem'Hadar's seizure and loss of the USS Defiant in this episode as the "Defiant fiasco."
- "Tears of the Prophets": Since the successful Federation Alliance invasion of the Chin'toka system in this episode, the Vorta and Jem'Hadar are keeping the Cardassians on a tighter leash.