Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Star Trek: Valkyrie episode|
|Airdate:||7 Jan 2014|
|Running time:||25 mins|
|Writer(s):|| Jerry Stanford |
|Previous episode:||"The Nebula"|
"The Sculpture" is the third episode of the second season of the Star Trek: Valkyrie audio series.
- Toby Curfman as Lt. Commander Shrun
- Dean Rogers as Lt. Michael Swanson
- Spring Stanford as Lt. JG Gina Bellamy
- Alexis Waters as Dr. Anne Ravenwood
- John Kwan Yuen as Lt. Stephen Fox
- Andrea Columber as the Ship's Computer Voice and Series Announcer
- Darren Marlar as Admiral Terrence Hardwick
- Kim Vickery (Star Trek: Lexington) as Karen Bellamy
- Stephanie Taylor as the Newscaster
- Robin Hiert (Star Trek: Dark Armada) as Commander Jan Sondergaard
- Paul Lavelle as Shrun's father
- Marc Friedman as the voice on the SS Botany Bay
- This episode references past events including the stranding of the crew of the USS Reliant on Ceti Alpha V and the Whale Probe incident of 2286.
- Jerry Stanford, Michael Liebmann, Jacob Stanford and Michael Stütelberg are not heard in this episode except in the introduction delivered after the teaser.
- "This place is so packed full of people! Where are we?"
- — Swanson
- "I'm glad to be where I am. Exploring and defending the boundaries of the Federation."
- — Shrun