Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series:||Star Trek Online: Unofficial Literary Challenge (Season 9.5)|
|Original post date:||Sep 15 2014|
|Previous challenge:||"Time After Time"|
|Next challenge:||"The Return of the Revenge of the Unofficial LC of DOOM!"|
"The Next Generation of Tribbles with Darkest Moments" was the third Star Trek Online: Unofficial Literary Challenge based upon the Star Trek Online: Literary Challenges. It was the third Star Trek Online: Unofficial Literary Challenge of Star Trek Online's Season 9.5. It was managed by Star Trek Online Forum users and was made up of three separate challenges.
Challenge #1 - The Next GenerationEdit
"The Next Generation" was the first of three sub-categorized challenges within the overall challenge. It was submitted by Star Trek Online Forum user moonshadowdark.
- While exploring in the Azure Nebula, you come across a temporal anomaly. As you are scanning it, the anomaly ruptures and you discover a ship coming through it. The captain opens a hail to you and reveals that they are from the 26th century and that their ship is your ship's successor! Write a log about the experience. What was the future crew like? What has changed aboard the new vessel? What is the same? Are you still aboard it?
Challenge #2 - The Tribble with TimelinesEdit
"The Tribble with Timelines" was the second of three challenges within the overall challenge. It was submitted by Star Trek Online Forum user Worffan101.
- Well, this is the mission report to cap all mission reports. While on "routine" patrol in the McNesby System, you were sucked back in time for some reason (really, this is just typical of your luck). A quick status report finds you above your homeworld, with the wormhole still open and everything intact...except for a Tribble.
- One solitary Tribble is missing. Scans pick it up on the planet below.
- In addition to a rather large number of prehistoric animals. It looks like you're several million years early, and you'd better find that Tribble before it breeds out of control and causes an ecological apocalypse, potentially wiping out your entire species before it can evolve, or causing even more chaotic timeline messes.
Challenge #3 - Darkest MomentEdit
"Darkest Moment" was the third and final of three challenges within the overall challenge. It was submitted by Star Trek Online Forum user aten66.
- James T. Kirk and Khan, Jean-Luc and Locutus at Wolf 359, Janeway and her alliance with the Borg. Every captain has fallen into the deepest shadows when brains and brawn could no longer cut it, where your captain had to compromise their spotless record. It would forever mark them with a black spot, a choice that will haunt your captain until they die, where they had to make their worst decision or ally with their greatest enemy. Write your captains darkest hour, their greatest mistake, their Darkest Moment.