Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Star Trek: Valkyrie episode|
|Airdate:||16 Sep 2013|
|Running time:||28 mins|
|Writer(s):||John Kwan Yuen|
|Previous episode:||"Touch of the Prophets, Part 2"|
|Next episode:||"The Sculpture"|
"The Nebula" is the second episode of the second season of the Star Trek: Valkyrie audio series.
The Valkyrie picks up a faint distress call coming from the vicinity of a nebula and proceeds to investigate.
- Jerry Stanford as Captain Edward J. Stanfield
- Michael Liebmann as Commander Andrew Miller
- Toby Curfman as Lt. Commander Shrun
- Michael Stütelberg as Lt. Commander Paul Elberg
- Dean Rogers as Lt. Michael Swanson
- Jacob Stanford as Lt. Travis Reed
- Spring Stanford as Lt. JG Gina Bellamy
- Alexis Waters as Dr. Anne Ravenwood
- John Kwan Yuen as Lt. Stephen Fox
- Andrea Columber as the Ship's Computer Voice and Series Announcer
- This episode makes several references to the TOS episode "The Naked Time" during the emergency re-activation of the ship's warp core.
- Marc Friedman is credited as the Alien Computer Voice, but his line was not used. The voice, after heavy distortion, is actually John Kwan Yuen.
- The time regression of two and a half days experienced by the crew means that for a time, there are two versions of the ship in existence. According to writer John Kwan Yuen "Interference by the regressed crew with the original is highly discouraged, as the effects of even minor actions can be disastrous where time travel is concerned."
- "I'm moving through a multitude of ruined structures. This was once an impressive place. It reminds me of images from Earth's Third World War."
- — Swanson
- "This will be a cold restart Lieutenant. A controlled implosion to kick-start the reactor."
- — Elberg