Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Star Trek: Pioneer (STP) episode|
|"The Caverns of Eden, Part 1"|
|Prod. code:||STP 1.03|
|Original post date:||10/4/2002|
|Previous episode:||"Quantum Dreams"|
|Next episode:||"The Caverns of Eden, Part 2"|
The USS Pioneer discovers a new planet. Captain Kelsoe, Zimmer and Braxis investigate the planet, before Kelsoe deems it safe and allows the crew to have shore leave. Burt, Craig and Tracy go camping. A storm brews up and they head into a cave for shelter. Inside the cave Burt and Craig start to be controlled by some strange presence. They start calling themselves “Adam” and calling Tracy “Eve”. Kelsoe and the rest are visited by the residents of the planet, who tell them to leave their space immediately.
- Beginning of the Tracy-Norman story arc
- Introduction of a new alien race, the Tealuians
- First major reference to the So'ja Rebellion
- "You've ever been camping before?"
- "No, never. I've always wanted, too, though."
- "Yeah, there's something about camping that a holodeck could never duplicate"
- — Craig and Tracy talk about camping outdoors.
- Oralian sector