Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Temporal Doom! Part I"|
|Original post date:||2005-10-29|
|Previous episode:||"A Tholian Encounter"|
|Next episode:||"Temporal Doom! Part II"|
After receiving a refit from Teketekon Station, the crew of the Phoenix-X begin to realize various new technologies installed on the ship. The one main, major, advancement they discover is a Temporal drive in Engineering. Section 31 gets in contact and explains that the drive was found on Berlinghoff Rasmussen's 26th century Timepod which was lost in the 22nd century. They found it, have been working on it for over two centuries and just now installed it on the Phoenix-X. Elena and Nelkast then order the Phoenix-X to visit the mid-29th century at a preset location. The Phoenix-X's mission is to recover Agent Rave, who has gone renegade and traveled to live out his life in the future.
- "Temporal Drive? Is that some kind of anger management drive?"
- — Gewdeque
- "Come on, people. It’s the 29th Century! How could we possibly get in trouble? I mean, the odds are incomprehensible."
"Yeah, incomprehensibly against us!"
- — Night Seifer and Amp
- The battle between the Na'kuhl and Starfleet in the 29th century serves as a prequel to the appearance of the Na'khul in the Star Trek: Enterprise two-episode parter "Cold Front".
- Agent Rave's previous appearance was in the episode "The Shadow Maneuvers".
- In each episode of the "Temporal Doom!"-trilogy, there is a small reference to Christmas.
- Episode 69 - "Temporal Doom! Part I" on the Phoenix-X website
- Encounters of Doom: Temporal Doom! Part I on Ad Astra