It's a been a few months - and I know you're busy but care to update this one? --Sneg 03:39, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
Are the videos available to be viewed? Like the ones at Star Trek: New Voyages, Starship Exeter, or Tales of the Seventh Fleet? I'm sure everyone in the fan film community would be more than willing to help/share their knowledge if they knew you were out there. --Sneg 14:42, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Eventually, it will be put on youTube, yes. --Luke80 09:01, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Two trailers for it. --Luke80 18:12, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
- Very cool. Of course none of us are Lucas or Spielberg but it's always a step up over "nothing". And I'm sure you'll get "heckled" like we did with Tales of the Seventh Fleet but you know what I say?
- Did you have fun? (which IMHO matters the most!)
- and to the people who put it down - where is their video?
- Should probably put these links somewhere in the article. I have put trailers for our "Tales" videos on YouTube but the whole episode is available at our website. Good luck and carry on! (if there is anything the Tales folks can do to help you - just ask) --Sneg 19:05, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
- Well thanks for the offer of help. To be honest, we are not very professional. We're just a group of teenagers who make small scale Star Trek videos in our spare time. As the head writer, I try and keep the overall story together and keep it consistant and watchable. We have mixed various universes in, such as Star Wars and Stargate, but we only see subtle elements from those universes. I'll put up some more information about the setting of the series and the characters. --Luke80 11:00, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
I dont see yet, I only see that you have here, and looks made by Ubergeeks :P ZardoZ 18:29, 14 December 2006 (UTC)