|T'Hil Ruan Bay|
|Lt. Commander T'Hil Ruan Bay|
|Born:||11 June 2362|
|Stationed:||USS Artemis (NCC-75128)|
|Occupation:||Artemis Chief Engineer|
T'Hil was born as Morgan Bay on Betazed, she was raised mostly by her father due to her mother and older brother being away on historical research. Morgan traveled often with the crew of the USS Illusion as a youth, as a result she was able to spend time on Romulus with Illusion's Romulan crewmembers. After several visits to the Romulan homeworld, some of the crew, both Romulan and Starfleet, gave the name "T'Hil" to Morgan. The name stuck and she has carried it since.
T'Hil entered college for geology on Betazed before taking an interest in Starfleet. She entered the Academy for engineering and ship security. T'Hil graduated from Starfleet Academy as 14th of her class. The first ship she applied to for the position of Chief Engineer was the USS Raleigh, she was not accepted. She continued to study geology on different planets for some time until she was accepted aboard the exploration vessel USS Bravado. Her position terminated after the ship crashed into a planetoid, leaving her scarred and wary of others. T'Hil returned to Betazed to serve on sea-faring vessel. She went back to Starfleet and joined dry dock repair teams, assigned to the service craft Dunharrow. She continued to apply for positions aboard several starships that entered dry dock. T'Hil later joined the USS Bravado, assigned to Engineering then the USS Artemis where she became the Chief Engineer.
- Cadet - Accepted into Starfleet Academy as an Engineering Cadet in 2376.
- Cadet - Began her second year at Starfleet Academy in 2377.
- Cadet - Began her third year at Starfleet Academy in 2378.
- Cadet - Began her fourth year at Starfleet Academy in 2379.
- Ensign, USS Bravado (NCC-51425) - Graduated from Starfleet Academy in 2380 with a degree in Engineering and Warp Theory, assigned to the Bravado as an Engineering Officer.
- Lieutenant Junior Grade, USS Bravado (NCC-51425) - Promoted and re-assigned as the Assistant Chief of Engineering in 2381.
- Lieutenant, USS Artemis (NCC-75128) - Promoted and re-assigned as an Engineering Officer for the Artemis in 2383.
- Lieutenant Commander, USS Artemis (NCC-75128) - Promoted to Lieutenant Commander in 2385 and promoted to the position of Chief Engineer.
- Lieutenant Commander, USS Artemis (NCC-75128) - Assigned to the new Prometheus-class Artemis after the Akira-class Artemis was destroyed in early 2386.
Natalie Portman beat out actresses like Anne Hathaway and Megan Fox to play T'Hil Bay.