Early life and careerEdit
"If transwarp wasn't such a big deal right now, this would be getting all the press." ("Genesis")
- 2248: Mirsky is born.
- 2267: Enters Starfleet Academy.
- 2269: Graduates Starfleet Academy.
- 2272: Susan Mirsky (now a Lieutenant) reports for duty on the Oberth-class design project.
- 2277: Continues as an engineer on USS Oberth as it leaves the NX testing phase and enters into active duty.
- 2285: Assigned to USS Hathaway as a Chief Engineer.
- The Mirsky character was originally portrayed by Kristin Walton and she appears in the first version of the first USS Hathaway trailer. The role was recast due to her availability at the time. Recently Kristin has rejoined the team and will be utilized in a different role.
- Actress Brandy Seymour was originally part of the Star Trek: Lexington fan film. When the fanfilm moved out of state Seymour no longer had the role. Exec. Producer of Star Trek: USS Hathaway, Brad Hathaway, had visited the Lexington group on a few occasions and was impressed with Seymour. When the role of Mirsky needed recast she was the first person to be contacted and she accepted.