Subspace Domain was a 24th century musical group. Their unique musical style blended jazz fusion, traditional Vulcan melodies and Andorian blues with sounds generated from scanning the tertiary subspace layers. The band reached the height of their popularity in the mid-2350s, but maintained a "cult following" at least into the 2380s.
In 2368, after nearly a decade's break, the band released a project called Collective Resistance as a tribute to those who lost their lives in the Battle of Wolf 359. After the Borg incursion in 2373, they released a follow-up entitled Assimilate This!
- Subspace Distortion (2349)
- Microcosm (2351)
- Polywater Anxiety (2354)
- Tachyon Dark (2356)
- Womb of Fire, Heart of Ice (2358)
- Cosmic String Orchestra (2360)
- Collective Resistance (2368)
- Nothing Unreal Exists...Or Does It? (2369)
- Zefram's Song (2370)
- Assimilate This! (2374)
- Temporal Causality Loop (2376)
- Return to the Space-Time Continuum (2377)
- Technicolor Tricorder (2379)
- Don't Touch My Verteron Node (2382)
- Amoebas of the Void (2384)
| This is an open use source, created by TimPendragon.|
The base content of this article is free for general use.
Discuss proposals or major changes on the talk page.
Use in fictionEdit
Jordan Dennis was fond of Subspace Domain, and often listened to one of their albums, entitled Tachyon Dark, during his time at Starfleet Academy, much to the annoyance of Timothy Sinclair. (Star Trek: Pendragon)