|Starfleet Citation for Conspicuous Gallantry|
|Award Order of Precedence|
- Eugene Edison - awarded in 2370, for almost single handedly averting a major political crisis on Elderon IV.
- James T. Kirk
- So'Dan Leva - awarded in 2370, for his efforts in saving the USS Providence from two Breen cruisers.
- Logan MacLeod - awarded in 2396, in recognition of his heroic actions in saving the inhabitants of Delphus IV from the genocidal plans of the Toh'lorians.
- Michael Owens - awarded in 2370, while leading an away mission he displayed enormous foresight when anticipating a malicious trap and proceeded to save both his away team as well as the USS Columbia and a convoy of friendly vessels from destruction and heavy damage.
- Atana Ral - awarded for her actions in the ground assault in the Chin'toka system where she pulled a wounded ensign out of the line of fire.
- Timothy Sinclair - awarded in 2364, for valor displayed while saving the lives of twelve other officers aboard the USS Cerberus at great personal risk.
- Therav Shan - awarded in 2369, after an incident involving him saving the life of his Captain.