- ...that Captain Menchez shared an Officer Exchange Program with the USS Phoenix-X?
- ...the False Vacuum Squadron was formed in response to the USS Antechrist?
- ...that the USS Valkyrie was still in service in the late 24th century?
- ...that the Tal Shiar set up a listening post on Regus V?
- ...the the Inc'Radi could control systems on their ships through their control chairs?
- ...that Tret Akleen was a revolutionary figure responsible for the creation of the Cardassian Union?
- ...that the United Confederation of Interstellar Planets simming group offers 14 different sims to take part in?
- ..."Death stars" were a type of starship sent back in time from the 29th century to alter the events of the Dominion War?
- ...Starbase 32 was active during the Kelvan War?
- ...about The Misadventures of January McKenna?
- ...S'Varan owned a spaceport at the Siencia colony?
- ...about the story, "The Stronghold", a fan fiction set on the Enterprise (NX-01)?
- ...the Mathenites were a quadrupedal feline-like species in the Star Trek: Sigils and Unions continuity?
- ...a rel is a unit of measuring the strength of subspace?
- ...that the USS Phoenix-X was secretly associated with Section 31?
- ...that a Federation Civil War took place years before Star Trek: Lost Frontier?
- ...that Romulan ale was legalized in the Federation in 2384?
- ...the So'ja were a species from the Oralian sector who went to war against the Federation in the 2380s?
- ...AG-24 was a Federation station located near Orion space?
- ...about cyber-punk inspired fan fiction series, Barely Human?
- ...that Amy Aster was assimilated during the Battle of Wolf 359?
- ...the Mithras-class was a type of Cardassian destroyer escort that saw service during the Dominion War?
- ...Henry Kano was a Search and Rescue specialist assigned to the USS Voyager on its fateful first mission?
- ...that Mark Kingsnorth is the designer of the Insignia-class?
- ...that Starbase 185 was home of the defunct sim, Typhon Station?
- ...the Jem'Hadar resort to suicide attacks against their enemies?
- ...that the Istanbul-class was a type of fast cruiser in service in Starfleet?
- ...the Sybaron system was the located on the rimward edge of Federation space?
- ...about the starships that participated in the Dominion War?
- ...Darlene Hudson was a Starfleet doctor assigned to the USS Striker?
- ...that the USS Imperial (NCC-19018) was assigned to Deep Space 5 in the late-24th century?
- ...Julienne Cochrane's daughter, Sarah Cochrane passed away when she was only 6 years old?
- ...Star Trek: Sutherland is a fan fiction series set in the late 24th century and part of United Trek?
- ...the CWS Kal'fei played a role in starting the Coalition War?
- ...Banshee Squadron (VSF-6501) was operational from 2370 to 2383?
- ...Starship Saladin is a planned multi-format fan series under development?
- ...William T. Riker rose to command the ISS Voyager in a mirror universe?
- ...that "Displacement Syndrome" was the eighty-four episode of Star Trek: Phoenix-X?
- ...that the USS Adirondack was destroyed during the First Battle of Chin'toka?
- ...the Cygnus Reach was a largely unexplored area of the Alpha Quadrant during the 24th century?
- ...the So'ja Resistance was formed by Admiral Ru'mal who also brought the So'ja Coalition to power?
- ...the Sho'vash-class was a Cardassian medical vessel that shared some design attributes with the Galor-class?
- ...Tosnoqua was the second planet in the New Canada system and is named after a figure from Canadian Indian mythology?
- ...Absalom West operated around the trans-Briar Patch?
- ...about the Boolran, a humanoid species residing in the Oralian sector?
- ...that Marlena Moreau eventually became Spock's consort in the mirror universe?
- ...that Sally Morriss portrayed Angelica McKnight in Star Trek: Lexington?
- ..."Where There's a Sea", the second episode of Star Trek: Intrepid is available for download?
- ...Carl Stevens was one of the Maquis members of Chakotay's group?
- ...Muggle was a dog belonging to Vindizhei S'Raazh of the USS Grissom?
- ...that the USS Helena played a crucial part in the Battle of Tren'La against the Siroc?
- ...Mehmet Burakgazi was a Cardassian prisoner before joining the rebel Thirteenth Order?
- ...that "Absalom West and the Fires of Creation" was a spinoff of Star Trek: Banshee Squadron?
- ..."Freedom's Price" kicked off the Star Trek: Unity crossover?
- ...Beauxbatons Academy of Magic was an all-female academy?
- ...that the Earth ball sport of Rugby union was still popular in the 24th century?
- ...that Eric Zimmer's cousin served on the USS Heading during the Dominion War?
- ...the USS Demeter was sent on a six month exploration mission to the Wallachia sector in 2343?
- ...that the Tealuians put sentient species in Zoos?
- ...the United Brittanian Fleet is a RPG set in 2409?
- ...the Gel'joQ-class was the predecessor of the Negh'Var-class?
- ...that the Hydrans breathed methane, which could be lethal to most other species?
- ...Supreme Commande Da'note was in charge of So'ja High Command from the late-2370s?