Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the fan fiction. For other uses, see stoneship.
|STAR TREK FAN FICTION|
|Star Trek: The Stoneship Files|
Star Trek: The Stoneship Files is a fan fiction story, whose first part was completed on January 4th, 2012. It is intended as a sequel story involving one of the major characters of RIS Bouteina and set 12 years after the end of the main series (2401), aboard the Stoneship (BC-347), a Stoneship-class galactic survey cruiser-hospital ship hybrid of the Lyran Starfleet.
- Captain Brianna Reiss, Malachorian commanding officer and flight controller
- Commander Sulivac, first officer and chief medical officer (species unknown)
- Lieutenant commander Makari, Lyran chief engineer
- Lieutenant commander Lisunia Lyran science officer
- Lieutenant Longclaws, Lyran security chief
- Ensign Urie, Malachorian engineer
- Doctors Mandy, Cindy and Sandy Guilmain, Jenga (species unknown)
- Petty officer first class Mrazek, Lyran security guard
|Star Trek: The Stoneship Files episodes|
|Season 1: Highly Illogical - At the Soapbox Races - Attack on the Laboratory - Dilithium Dance - A Knight without Armor - Rode the 300 - The Defector - Cruchitude Dump - Chronicles of Taladu - Alcoholic Massacre, Part I - Alcoholic Massacre, Part II - Educational Armageddon - Post-Apocalyptic Education - Super-Jupiter Beacon|
|Season 2: Generational Ghosts - Ancient Horrors - Off Coverage - Express Delivery - Tax Crunch - For a New World|