|STAR TREK FAN FICTION|
|Star Trek: The Legend|
Star Trek: The Legend is a scipt-based, fan-produced Star Trek "mini-series event" written and created by Nick Slicer.
- Star Trek: The Legend - Part One, released September 8, 2006
- Star Trek: The Legend - Part Two, released September 15, 2006
- Captain Robert April - the commanding officer of the Enterprise. He previously fought in the Tholian Cold War and was retired from Starfleet for some time.
- Commander Marcus Palmer - the executive officer and chief engineer of the Enterprise. He disagrees with the Federation occupation of Voll, but also disagrees with the radical anti-Federation movement known as the "United Group."
- Lieutenant Sarah Poole - the chief medical officer aboard the Enterprise. She doesn't follow politics and isn't a fan of Captain April.
- Lieutenant Commander Astoria "Rod" Rodriguez - the tactical officer of the Enterprise. She is a very emotionless person, and a bit of a perfectionist.
- Cadet Telmak - an Andorian engineer. He is the son of Travin, the Andorian ambassador to the Federation, and is treated as royalty by fellow cadets. He was included on the mission to Voll by April as "insurance."
- President Meghan McCann - President of the Federation
- Judith Hayworth - unofficial spokesperson for the United Group.
- Royal Ambassador Travin - member of the Federation Council and leader of the opposition to President McCann.
- Fleet Admiral Brian Hajik - Chief of Staff for Starfleet
- Rear Admiral Zack Lowe - Chief of Starfleet Operations
- Yeoman Becky Wisecup - Captain's yeoman for the Enterprise
- Lieutenant Amanda Carter - Helm officer for the Enterprise
- Lieutenant Shuken Najir - Science officer for the Enterprise.
- Ensign Kevin Malburg - Communications officer for the Enterprise.
- Chief Boldt - Transporter chief for the Enterprise.