Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|STAR TREK FAN FICTION|
|Star Trek: Personal Logs|
|Author(s):||Peter Koester, Kevin Fossett|
Star Trek: Personal Logs stories portray the adventures of members of the USS Dauntless crew away from the starship. These stories can include events during their time at Starfleet Academy, during assignments before the Dauntless or solo adventures away from the starship. The title was first created for use in stories appearing in Wormhole Warble, the official USS Sarek newsletter, before appearing currently in Subspace Chatter, the official USS Dauntless newsletter.
Some examples of episodes in the "Personal Logs" category include:
- "A Letter from Mom" Newly promoted Captain Kalin Kale recalls the last letter he received from his mother before she died when he was seven.
- "Kobayashi Challenge - Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4" Cadets Peter J. Koester and Virgil D. Kane during their four years attending Starfleet Academy.
- "Good Samaritans" Lieutenant Kathryn Janeway and Ensign Peter Koester are ordered to rescue an injured Cardassian soldier during the heat of battle.
- "What's Tribbling You?" Cadets Jo Ann Treadwell and Larry Jarquio and a small crisis during their time at Starfleet Academy.
- "The Bond" A young Starfleet officer named Peter J. Koester meets Lotus Q.
- "Arrival - Parts 1, 2 & 3" Origin story of Sean McIntyre and his arrival in the 24th century.
- "A Different Kind of Homecoming - Parts 1, 2 & 3" How Sean McIntyre became a Starfleet Marine Corps officer.
- "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" Recent Academy graduate 'Xenon' Adosh accidentally finds himself transported to Starfleet Marine Corps boot camp instead of his new starship assignment.
- "Retaliation" Commodore Peter Koester is assigned a special mission by Starfleet to return Cardassian soldiers back home.
- "Homecoming" Eighteen months after an early retirement to civilian life, Peter Koester is convinced to return to Starfleet.
- "Never Again Volunteer Yourself" The story of how 20th century US Marine Sergeant Olly O'Laughlin awoke to find himself lost in the 24th century and the lengths he goes to find a place to fit in.
- "First Things First" Starfleet Space Cadet Gem Koester and a fellow cadet find themselves up against an angry Cardassian soldier.