Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|INACTIVE STAR TREK RPG|
|Star Trek: Minnesota|
|Authors:||Rene Jentsch & Co.|
|Format:||Forum based RPG|
Star Trek: Minnesota was a forum-based role play, based on the TV shows Star Trek: The Next Generation and the early beginnings of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. The first season of STM takes place in the year 2368. The Borg have been defeated. The Federation's fleet has been assembled back to usual size. It's time to go out exploring again. The crew of the USS Minnesota (NCC-23630), a Nebula-class starship, is in front of its greatest voyage ever. Facing a few problems with the ship's systems and lacking experienced officers, the Minnesota is going underway to boldly go where no man has gone before.
There is a German sister project of STM - created two years before the English one was founded - which takes place in the close future to the English main project, but it has got different characters and a different ship. The USS Minnesota-A, a Ronin-class vessel.
USS Minnesota's known personnelEdit
- Commanding officer: Commander Cris Carter
- Executive officer: Lieutenant Commander Katheryn Smith
- Tactical officer: Lieutenant James Robertson
- Chief of security: Lieutenant Rhys Delta
- Chief engineer: Lieutenant Darren Ramsey
- Chief science officer: Lieutenant Junior Grade Cloade Gable
- Operations officer: Lieutenant Clark Smith
- Astrometrics officer: Ensign Caroline McKenzie
- Bartender: Civilian Alexia Ashford
Other known personnelEdit
- Commanding officer of Starbase 11: Captain Robert Wright
- Starfleet Intelligence special agent: Lt. Commander Jack Bauer
- USS Enterprise-D operations officer: Lt. Commander Data