|STAR TREK FAN FILM|
|The Lexington Adventures|
|Format:||Fan Film / Fan Fiction|
The Lexington Adventures was a fan film series taking place in the Star Trek: The Motion Picture era; more specifically, the series takes place after the events seen in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (2286-2287). The series follows the crew of the USS Lexington (NCC-1709-A).
The Lexington seen in the series was the semi-canon Odysseus-class starship, designed by Todd Gunther and James Snaith. The ship's predecessor, the Constitution-class Lexington (NCC-1709) was seen only in the TOS episode "The Ultimate Computer" and is mentioned in this series.
The series was co-produced with Blue Ghost Production, Starbase Studios, and Vance Owen Productions. Filming is to take place on location and at Starbase Studios.
Starship Lexington Edit
- Captain Alexander McKnight, commanding officer
- Commander Brieanna Smith, executive officer
- Commander Angelica McKnight, communications officer
- Lieutenant Commander Jason Tovey-Whitfield, helmsman
- Lieutenant Commander Dawn Mathias, chief medical officer
- Lieutenant Commander Saavik, chief science officer
- Lieutenant Commander Sophea Bennington-Fox, chief engineer
- Lieutenant Valentina Tereshkova, navigator
- Lieutentant (j.g.) Kimberly Bautista, tactical officer
Federation Marine Corps Edit
- Major Cullen Areniego, Commanding Officer, Hotel Company (SOC), Second Marine Battalion (SOC), Fifth Marine Division, 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit
- Admiral Harry Morrow, Starfleet Commander
- Vice Admiral Peter Boyington, Commanding Officer, Third Fleet
- Captain Jason McKnight, Commanding Officer, USS Kearsarge
- Commander James Gutterman, Chief Engineer
The Lexington Adventures is planning on filming their episodes in accordance with the guidelines set forth by CBS/Paramount. One 30 minute episode script is written and is awaiting studio availability.
The series is also planning to produce and release short films as scripts, actors, studio/location availability, and technical crew are available.
Fan Fiction Edit
The series will also be releasing both novelizations of selected films and original stories set in various periods during the series. There is a possibility that some of these original stories could be made into audio dramas, depending on demand and/or availability of actors and/or studios.
Series background informationEdit
- The Lexington Adventures actually began as a series of short stories. The first short story, entitled "A trip to the past", was written on 15 August 1986, a few short months before Star Trek: The Next Generation aired.
- The decision to make a live-action series was made in August 2004 when Star Trek: New Voyages premiered with their episode "Come What May". Lexington Adventures was originally conceived as Star Trek: Lexington, then to Star Trek Lexington (New Beginnings).
- The original Lexington episode All in the Appearances, was filmed in 2007-2008 in Birmingham, Alabama. Due to an external hard drive crash, a majority of the footage was lost. While there is still an attempt to piece together this episode, it was decided in 2012 to reboot the series. The production was moved to Oklahoma in 2015 to utilize Starbase Studio's greenscreen & production facilities.