Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Star Trek: Lambda Paz is a prose series that takes place during and after the Dominion War. The series draws on elements from the television series Deep Space Nine and Voyager and the novel series New Frontier. The opening prose Revenge a Dish Best Served Cold features most of main cast of Deep Space Nine following the Second Battle of Deep Space Nine.
The crew of the USS Lambda Paz is made up of experienced Starfleet officers and former members of the Maquis, as was the case on the Voyager television series. Unlike Voyager, however, the captain and first officer have more of an adversarial relationship. Much of the captain's character traits are based on those of Mackenzie Calhoun of the New Frontier novel series. Most notably she is Bajoran, meaning she has fought hard for her people's freedom as a member of the Bajoran resistance and the Maquis.
Like most fan-fiction, this series makes uses of photomanipulation. While the most common practice is to use A-list celebrities, characters are in this series are "portrayed" by lesser known actors from various action-oriented and science-fiction television series, as well as one-time Star Trek guest actors (either as their character in a Star Trek television series or as an entirely different character) (See individual character pages).
- Main article: USS Lambda Paz crew manifest
Lambda Paz crewEdit
Other Starfleet officers/agentsEdit
- Lieutenant Commander Selek
- Weyoun (Vorta male) • Yelgrun (Vorta male) • Gul Enic Hadar (Cardassian male) • Tor Vot (Sindareen male) • Skrain Dukat (Cardassian male) • Corat Damar (Cardassian male)
Chronological order of storiesEdit
- "Revenge a Dish Best Served Cold"
- "Moral Dilemma"
- "Divided Loyalties"
- "Heavy Is The Burden of Command"
- "(Not Quite) Home for the Holidays"
- "The Tides of War, Part 1"
- "The Tides of War, Part 2"
- "Faces in the Crowd"
- "Midnight Ride"
- "Religion To Do Good"
- "A Cause of Greater Worth"
- "True Lies"
- "Especially the Lies"
- "Reinventing the Wheel"
- "Across Two Universes"
- "Foul Play"
- "Raising the Stakes"
- "That's Our Q"
- "To the Bitter End"
- "Victories and Defeats"
- "Covert Operations"
- "My Enemy, My Ally"
These works merely expand on characters, alien races, and settings featured in the main fanon narratives.
- Star Trek: Lambda Paz character biographies: Expands on the back stories of main characters, which may be alluded to in future narratives.
- Worlds of Deep Space Nine Expanded Universe: As of now, this selection expands upon alien species featured in canon, as well as described in Pocket Books novels and other licensed non-canon works.
Related fan seriesEdit
Canon and continuityEdit
Star Trek: Lambda Paz continuity includes:
- Star Trek: Enterprise (While some pivotal events from this series such as the Vulcan-Andorian conflict are alluded to, some contradictions are apparent, such as the appearance of Rigelians, as Erhlich Tarlazzi has more of a Vulcan appearance as hinted at from dialogue in DS9: "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-- see Background Essays)
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- Star Trek: The Animated Series
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek films (I-X)
Direct tie-ins to Deep Space 9Edit
Numerous references are made to events of DS9 episodes related to the Dominion War. (See "Related Deep Space 9 episodes" headings in each episode page). Each story includes a tagline indicating chronological placement in comparison with Deep Space 9 episodes. From Season 3 onward, these taglines may indicate chronological placement in comparison with Voyager episodes and/or DS9 relaunch media if at all relevant.