Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Star Trek is a science-fiction franchise comprising six television series and ten films, plus numerous books, comics, games and collectibles, owned by Desilu Studios, Paramount Pictures, Viacom and CBS-Paramount.
- The name "Star Trek" is also the original name of the first television series, referred to as Star Trek: The Original Series (or TOS in fan circles, to avoid confusion with the other series).
- Star Trek: The Original Series (1966–1969)
- Star Trek: The Animated Series (1973–1974) (canon value debated)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987–1994)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993–1999)
- Star Trek: Voyager (1995–2001)
- Star Trek: Enterprise (2001–2005)
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989)
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)
- Star Trek Generations (1994)
- Star Trek: First Contact (1996)
- Star Trek: Insurrection (1998)
- Star Trek Nemesis (2002)
- Star Trek (2009)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)