Star Trek: Dauntless was a relatively long running SRP (Serial-Role Play) that started as a Spin Off to Star Trek: Voyager-A . The SRP ran from 2009 until 2013 and was highly popular in it's time at the ST-V Project, 3rd Fleet and eventually Last-Outpost.
The SRP was set in the early 25th century on board the USS Dauntless, NX-90000. A Dauntless class starship designed after the fake starship of the same name, encountered by the USS Voyager in the 24th century.
Command Crew Edit
- CO Captain Martin Thompson
- SOPS/SO Commander (Prov)
- CFO Lieutenant Anthony O'Rourke
- ACFO Ensign Jack Willis
- CE Lt. Cmdr. Ezela Vento
- ACE Ensign Dominic Pasty
- ENG Ensign Russell Xokon
- ENG Ensign Thaddeaus
- OPS Lieutenant Junior Grade Will Hellen
- COS Lieutenant Commander Reginald Lefler
- ACOS Lieutenant Junior Grade Luke Starrs
- CSO Andrew
- SCI Ensign Nuhir D'mora
- The Liirians of the Liir'Shakar Empire saw a major overhaul in Dauntless from a relatively chaotic design, into a more stable, consistent design.
- As a running gag of the series, the Chief Engineer is again a Liirian. A Member of a highly advanced species left in charge of "Primative Technology"
- A Number of themes touched on in Voyager-A are revisited, such as the Delta Science Initiative.
No Sources exist for Data pretaining to Episodes of ST:Daunt when it was hosted at the ST-V-A Project (Site no longer exists) or 3rd Fleet (Sub-Forum no longer exists).
Only Sources that exist are found here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,94.0.html