|STAR TREK RPG|
|Star Trek: Artemis|
Star Trek: Artemis is an online Star Trek-based roleplaying game and part of the Starfleet Command (RPG) roleplaying and storytelling group. It is set in the post-Star Trek: Voyager era of the late 24th century. The first starship Artemis on the series was an Akira-class starship, Starfleet registry NCC-71428, under the command of Captain David Hawk. At the beginning of the third season, it was revealed that that Artemis was destroyed in early 2386 while the senior officers were on a mission into the past. Starfleet commissioned a new Defiant Class Artemis later in 2386. In 2009, the play by email Star Trek: Artemis paused and never re-started. In 2012, the owner and GM of Star Trek: Artemis the play by email group restarted in the world of Second Life which rebooted the series while also allowing it to take its place as a sequel to the play by email roleplay.
Season One episodes - SL reboot (2386)Edit
- Episode 1 - "First Strike" (series premiere)
- Episode 2 - "A Rough Start"
- Episode 3 - "Diplomatic Process"
- Episode 4 - "Across the Bridge Part 1"
- Episode 5 - "Across the Bridge Part 2"
- Episode 6 - "Across the Bridge Part 3"
Second Life RP main castEdit
Second Life RP NPC castEdit
Episodes in Play By Email RPEdit
- Episode 1 - "Shakedown" (series premiere)
- Episode 2 - "Here Comes the Cavalry"
- Episode 3 - "Cloak of Deception"
- Episode 4 - "Hybrids"
- Episode 5 - "Turncoat"
- Episode 6 - "Secrets and Lies"
- Episode 7 - "Down the Rabbit Hole"
- Episode 8 - "Diplomatic Solutions"
- Episode 9 - "Caught in the Crossfire" (final episode of play by email rp)
Characters introduced in Play By Email RPEdit
- Lieutenant Commander Dalen Ambrosious - moved to be the Executive Officer of the USS Hyperion (NCC-25328) in Star Trek: Hyperion
- Lieutenant Colonel Skylar Calimo - Former Acting Executive Officer, killed out of story between the season finale of Season Two and the Season Three premiere
- Lieutenant Commander Ashton Carter - moved to serve as Chief Engineer onboard the USS Essex (NCC-31419) in Star Trek: Essex. Then transferred to serve as Chief Engineer onboard the USS Herakles.