Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Petty Officer||Chief Petty Officer||Master Chief|
|Admiral||Major admiral||Supreme admiral|
|Enlisted ranks||Etc||Officer ranks||Flag ranks|
|So'ja High Command||REC|
So'jan uniforms had no divisions in color or insignia. The only major difference amongst commissioned officers was the fact that flag officers wore a white baldric, which the so'jan referred to as a sash. Flag officers also wore insignia on their right shoulders indicating their position within the So'ja High Command. ("The So'ja Incident", "The Boolran Eye, Part 1")
| Bajoran | Cardassian | Klingon | MACO | Romulan|
Starfleet (Officers, Enlisted, Misc., Alt.) | Terran Starfleet | Vulcan
|Dominion Marines | Kai | Kellarian | Lyran | So'jan | UESPA|
- ↑ All recruits, no matter what grade, wear that same insignia.
- ↑ The first position available to a recruit out of the military academy is crewman, from there they can begin a non-commissioned career or a commissioned (officer) career. If they choose non-commissioned status, they will started at petty officer, once promoted to non-commissioned officer status. If they choose commissioned status they will then go from crewman to private once promotion is warranted.
- ↑ Mostly used as ground forces or cannon fodder. The rank of Private is also a stepping stone to the rank of Corporal.
- ↑ A petty officer is non-commissioned officer who assumes more duties than a crewman, usually in engineering or the infantry. The insignia was used for all three petty officer rank classes.
- ↑ A chief petty officer is non-commissioned officer who assumes the duties of supervisor over Petty Officers and Crewmen.
- ↑ The rank of Master Chief is the highest rank possible to a non-commissioned officer in the So'ja military. Officer of this rank are usually squadron leaders.
- ↑ The Chancellor's personal body guard is made up of soldiers with this rank.
- ↑ A soldier with this rank is usually the head of the Chancellor's personal body guard.
- ↑ Soldiers of this rank are usually the ones singled out to be pilots of both starships and fighter crafts.
- ↑ Usually soldiers with this rank are found in Military Intelligence, or with desk jobs, and sometimes as second officer aboard a starship. ("Defector, Part 1")
- ↑ Soldiers with this rank often serve as tactical officer and executive officer aboard starships.
- ↑ Starship commanding officer, they also serve as aides to Admirals. ("For Better or Worse")
- ↑ So'jan officers who reach this rank have command over one of the fleets or divisions of the So'ja armed forces, or are part of the Admiralty.
- ↑ In the hierarchy of the Admiralty, a Major Admiral was below the Supreme Admiral as the High Command's de facto second in command. Isen'ko was a Major Admiral. ("Torment and Woe")
- ↑ Supreme commander of the entire So'ja armed forces. ("The Removal, Part 2")