Sith was a Starfleet officer in the late 24th century. He worked on Earth Spacedock at the rank of Commander, with Captain Benjamin Maxwell, until Maxwell was relieved of his duties. He later became captain of the USS Mercedes and then the USS Blade. (Star Trek: Phoenix-X)
Sith was born on Benecia Colony. He grew up to have a career in Starfleet in the Command division. In 2370, Section 31 approached Sith, when he was ranked at Commander, recruiting him into their organization. Sith went along with it, until regretting his decision at the discovery of Section 31 trading Benjamin Maxwell to the Cardassians. In a desperate escape, through the experimental starship and Prometheus-class USS Phoenix-X, Sith rescued Maxwell and then left the organization never to return. ("The Recruited")
When Sith was at the rank of Captain, in 2381, he was in command of the USS Mercedes, a Steamrunner-class vessel. While commanding the ship, he encountered a vine entity that merged itself into his body. During his crisis, he and half his crew were transferred to the USS Blade. ("Immortal Coil")
- Sith was named after Cait Sith from Final Fantasy VII. 
- "Sith" was a character name replicated in several other RPG characters created by the same author (Aeon Sith, Rune Sith (28th century), and Rune Sith (24th century)).
- "Immortal Coil" was written before "The Recruited", thus making "The Recruited" a prequel story after the fact.
- It was never specified whether Sith was his first name or last name.
- Both "Immortal Coil" and "The Recruited" stood as spin off stories, the former standing on its own as a series, until they both were integrated into Star Trek: Phoenix-X in 2014.