Sith was a Starfleet officer in the late 24th century. He worked on Earth Spacedock at the rank of Commander, with Captain Benjamin Maxwell, until Maxwell was relieved of his duties. He later became captain of the USS Mercedes and then the USS Blade. (Star Trek: Phoenix-X)
Sith was born on the Benecia colony. He grew up to have an exemplary career in Starfleet, with a position in Command. In 2370, Section 31 approached Commander Sith, wanting to recruit him into their organization. Sith went along with it, until one day regretting his decision. In a desperate escape on one of their experimental ships, Sith left the organization never to return. ("The Recruited")
When Sith was promoted to captain, not too long after, he took command of the USS Mercedes, a Steamrunner-class vessel. While commanding the ship he encountered a vine entity that merged itself into his body. During this situation, he transferred half his crew and himself to the USS Blade. ("Immortal Coil")
- Sith was named after Cait Sith from Final Fantasy VII.
- "Sith" was a character name replicated in several other RPG characters created by the same author (Aeon Sith, Rune Sith (28th century), and Rune Sith (24th century)).
- "Immortal Coil" was written before "The Recruited", thus making "The Recruited" a prequel story after the fact.
- It was never specified whether Sith was his first name or last name.
- Both "Immortal Coil" and "The Recruited" stood as spin off stories, the former standing on its own as a series, until they both were integrated into Star Trek: Phoenix-X in 2014.