Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Spouse(s):||Ualla Thall (ex)|
|Children:|| Ghikadi (son)|
|Relatives:|| Fe'ran (grandson)|
- His name is pronounced "si-LEE-on THALL".
Leaving Bolarus IXEdit
Sometime after Milami's birth in 2348, Sileon Thall left Bolarus IX with his wife Ualla Thall, their children, and Sileon's followers and their families (the Bolian Isolationists) to form a new colony as Sileon and his followers were unhappy with the cultural contamination Bolian society was undergoing due to its closer ties with the Federation (see the Bolian Isolationist Movement).
The journey to an ideal planet took years.
By this time, Sileon and his wife had seven children in total.
But Ualla was not happy. After a few hard years on New Bolarus, Sileon and she split, with Ualla, Milami, two of her male children and one of her other female children opting to return to the Federation. The other children stayed on New Bolarus with Sileon Thall.
Ualla Thall has seven children:
- Ghikadi Thall (on New Bolarus)
- Fe'Mek Thall (on New Bolarus)
- Be'Lyn Thall (on Earth)
- Jacell Thall (a Starfleet lieutenant)
- Milami Thall (a Starfleet lieutenant)
- Huatana Thall (a Bolian fashion designer)
- Ikani Thall (on New Bolarus)
Sileon Thall has four known grandchildren:
- Fe'ran Thall (Fe'Mek's son, on New Bolarus)
- Tariel Thall (Milami's oldest son)
- Eleia Thall (Milami's youngest son and twin brother of Saquia)
- Saquia Thall (Milami's only daughter and twin sister of Eleia)
- Exact dates of Sileon Thall's departure from Bolarus IX and arrival to New Bolarus are not known; however, it is known that the journey from the Federation to New Bolarus took years at warp speeds.