Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original post date:||2013-12-28|
|Previous episode:||"Cybernetic Showdown"|
|Next episode:||"Into Harshness"|
Commander Seifer, from the year 2377, becomes trapped in the year 2375 ("Secret Shuttles, Part I"); and Captain Daniel, from the year 2378, becomes trapped in the year 2344 ("Occurrence, Part II"). Discovering the Narendra III temporal rift, the out-of-sync Seifer is suddenly sent even further back in time to 2367 where he and the out-of-sync Daniel are enlisted by Section 31 to over-see the transwarp project that will eventually become the Phoenix-X.
- "The annoying thing about time travelling is always having to explain yourself."
- — Seifer
- As a rewrite/mash-up, this episode maintained up-to-date formatting consistent with season 4.
- The episode was carefully worked around the original episode's text in order to retain episodic continuity.
- The episode is the second episode in the 4th season to take place completely in the past in comparison to episodes in the current season.
- This episode serves as a prequel to "Life 2", in which Kayl becomes younger and returns to the ship, after a full life on Narendra III.
- The alien timeship used to send the crew back in time is Klokian's timeship as seen in "Fight, Part I, II" and "Secret Shuttles, Part I".
- The alien's manipulating the Narendra III temporal rift, from TNG: "Yesterday's Enterprise" are Gordarion's, as seen in "Occurrence, Part I & II".
- This episode offers another explanation as to why there is an X in the name of the ship, stating that it is, in fact, the 25th ship to be named Phoenix.
- This episode incorporates events from the fan fiction short story The Recruited and the Star Trek: Phoenix-X episode "Mirrorlyness!", which both state the Phoenix-X was built in Cardassian territory under Section 31 and the Obsidian Order.
- This is the latest episode of Star Trek: Phoenix-X.