Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born:||15 May 2350 (stardate 28195)|
|Assignment(s):||Legal affairs officer|
After graduating from law school, she was commissioned in Starfleet as a Lieutenant. One of the her first assignments was to assist in thwarting a Section 31 plot against Doctor Julian Bashir of Deep Space Nine. Although the plot was thwarted, Sara was caught in the crossfire and shot in the heart.
USS Baldwin captain Patrick Ingrum was the first to arrive on scene. He discovered that Section 31 had access to Vorta cloning technology. Patrick was able to duplicate their efforts and used the cloning technology to "revive" Sara. (USS Baldwin: "Infinity")
Once revived, Sara was told of the circumstances. After the mission, she sought spiritual guidance, and was recommended by Laura Bennett to the Bajoran Monastery on DS9, where the vedek elected to offer her clarity through an orb experience. A recurring theme in her orb experience was a baseball field. Sara visited the baseball field on Bajor, where she encountered a mysterious stranger (USS Baldwin: "Home")
Sara assisted in the investigation of an encounter between the Wasp an an Jem'Hadar attack ship later revealed to be operating under the flag of Khan. She was part of an field investigation team that was briefly captured by Khan. She was also introduced to Baldwin's cloaking device, where she promised to draft a policy on the use of the cloak. (USS Baldwin: "Evolution")
She also investigated the destructions of the Romulan Warbird Ronax in the Bryma Sector, which was carrying relief supplies to Cardassia, including a 30 tons of refined kemocite. She approved a plan whereby to capture the Orion Syndicate operatives that were accused of kemocite smuggling in the area.
- Kansas University (2368-2372) (USS Baldwin: "Infinity")
- Starfleet Academy Cogley Law School (2372-2375) (USS Baldwin: "Infinity") Assumes a typical time of three years in Law School
- USS Baldwin (2376) (USS Baldwin: "Infinity")
- The idea of a legal officer aboard the ship to conduct investigations into potential diplomatic incidents is influenced, in part, by the TV series JAG.
- The direct promotion to lieutenant is based upon US policy that JAG lawyers who have graduated from the bar have an entry-level rank of O-3.