Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gildir. It is set in 2287 (with flashbacks to 2242), sometime after the events of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home."Roads Not Taken" is a six-part fanfiction short story by the pseudonymous
- Montgomery Scott • James T. Kirk • Spock • Leonard McCoy • Nyota Uhura • Hikaru Sulu • Pavel Chekov • Frump • Brady • Keenser • Kov • Leenser • Lusk • Powell • Lord Rogers • Syed
- Referenced only: Jonathan Archer • Glynnis Campbell • Kodos • David Marcus • Olson • Pingil • Peter Preston • Surak • Charles Tucker III
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Referenced only: Enterprise (NX-01)
- Referenced only: Alpha Centauri • Buenos Aires • Denebia • Dubai • Edinburgh • Glasgow • Kronos • Linlithgow • Newcastle • Romulus • San Francisco • Vulcan • Yosemite National Park
Races and culturesEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Various elements of this story were subsequently contradicted by the IDW comic books. According to IDW Star Trek, Issue 14, Keenser's people are known as the Roylans, not the Sinjossians. First contact with the Roylans was made by the USS Kelvin; Keenser decided to join Starfleet as a result, and he was at Starfleet Academy when the Kelvin was destroyed. Since the prime and alternate timelines are supposed to be identical before the Kelvin incident, this necessarily contradicts the account in "Roads Not Taken", in which Keenser has not yet joined Starfleet in the prime timeline nine years after the Kelvin was destroyed in the alternate reality. IDW Star Trek, Issue 14 also depicts Scotty meeting Keenser for the first time on Delta Vega, whereas the intent of the author of "Roads Not Taken" was to suggest that Scotty and Keenser met on the Mayweather under more or less the same circumstances in both timelines, but that events subsequently unfolded differently for them in the alternate reality as an indirect result of the destruction of the Kelvin. (See the passage at the beginning of Act Three.) According to IDW Star Trek, Issue 19, Scotty's full name is "Montgomery Christopher Jorgensen Scott", not "Montgomery Edward Scott".